Becoming a Vendor
1. Becoming a Vendor is free: Becoming a Vendor and putting your items up on the Mindzlance is free but there is a review process.
2. Process to become a vendor: There are easy steps you follow to sign up as an vendor, which are outlined on the Mindzlance How To Sell guide. In our Vendor How To Sell guide you’ll find instructions and resources to help you get started along with information about payment, submission requirements and other important information about being a vendor.
How selling your items works
1. What you’re providing:
License: When you ‘sell’ an item, you’re making your item available to buyers and downloaders to use that item.
2. The total price for an item on Mindzlance is made up of:
Item price: The item price is made up of by you.
Taxes: Some transactions may be subject to tax that may be added to the price.
3. Your earnings: When your item is sold on Mindzlance, you will earn 80% of your product price.
4. Setting the prices of items: As a vendor, you are responsible for setting the prices for your items. You must make all pricing decisions independently.
How do payments of earnings work
We will pay you the item price component of the total price with deducting 20% of it.
Earnings payment timing and methods:
When we get a request for payment, we’ll pay you at the next payment cycle.
You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you set your payment destination.
We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
we do not have the correct payment details;
we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
you have not made a request for payment
Whenever we make a payment to you as a vendor, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Your warranties and responsibilities:
As a Vendor you warrant to us and each buyer of your items that:
the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’;
the item matches the description given by you on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
Go forth and vendor!
We’re very glad you’ve made it to the end of this important document.
We wish you all the very best in selling your items on Mindzlance.